Diana Parsons, MBA, CPA, Six Sigma
Active term 04/2022 – 04/2023 – Currently active
Area of Expertise
Effective Leadership Elements & Style, Leadership & Communication Tools, Creating a Positive Corporate Culture
Business/ Finance/ Accounting/ Operations Advisor
Diana turns company vision into improved company results by creating solutions focused on operational strategy. She collaborates with business partners and proactively plans for future priorities.
She provides innovative business analysis and solutions that lead to significant revenue, working capital and cash management improvements.
She has 15-plus years in operational finance and accounting with annual sales of $100M to over $6B. Some attributes include:
• Providing strategic alignment with Sales, Marketing, Operations and R&D focusing on accounting, financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting, operational metrics and analysis to drive improved company results
• Optimizing business results with creative Excel advanced modeling / business analysis and applying best practices to create first-class business solutions
• Delivering quality results to meet corporate objectives in a highly customer-focused and ever-changing environment
• Understanding the “big picture” and the details for adapting financial / operational strategies to achieve challenging growth and profitability objectives
• Possessing financial and business acumen and strong communication skills while being a highly respected and credible leader
Her Toshiba Six Sigma certificate helps to provide valuable financial management and operational insight for improved profitability, working capital and cash flow results.
She has worked in the position of CFO, CAO, VP, Controller and Director.